phone (919) 572-5320
text (919) 358-0309
Gymnastics strives to provide a safe and stimulating environment in
which children are encouraged to gain confidence and self esteem through
activities emphasizing strength, flexibility, memory and coordination.
10700 World Trade Boulevard, Suite 113
Raleigh, NC 27617
Phone: (919) 572-5320
Text: (919) 358-0309
WAKE Gymnastics is a training facility that develops and hones the skills of both recreational and
competitive gymnasts, while serving as an example of how to respect the spirit of the sport. Located in Raleigh, North Carolina, the WAKE Gymnastics coaching staff have developed the skills of gymnasts from their earliest stages through the highest competitive levels and NCAA scholarships.
WAKE Gymnastics is conveniently located off I-540 by Brier Creek and RDU and is easily accessible for those traveling from Durham, Cary, Chapel Hill, and Apex.
Top 10 Reasons To Register For Gymnastics Classes:
1) Gymnastics is a FUN activity.
2) Your child will develop STRENGTH.
3) Your child's FLEXIBILITY will improve.
4) COORDINATION is emphasized.
5) Students must FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.
6) Gymnastics promotes SELF ESTEEM and CONFIDENCE.
7) The sport provides a unique opportunity for SOCIAL INTERACTION WITH PEERS.
9) The COGNITIVE SKILLS required in gymnastics help in the classroom setting.
10) Gymnastics develops both BASIC AND COMPLEX SKILLS needed for other sports.
We strive to return all inquiries within 24 hours. Thank you for your interest and please visit the rest our site to view team pictures, class registration details, birthday party information and more!